The Indiana Department of Revenue's Motor Carrier Services
Division is modernizing IRP & BPR web-based applications. We
are excited to offer several new, streamlined procedures that
will make doing business with us faster and easier than before.
The modernization project will be released in multiple phases over an 18 month period. The next release is going live June 14th, 2020 and features transactions modernization.
- Revised Transactions Menu options.
- Ability to add/view comments during transactions.
- Ability to view In-Process transactions and delete a transaction.
- Removing a vehicle from a transaction is allowed if the vehicle is not involved in any other future In-Process transactions.
- New upload template for transactions. Fleets with 100 or more vehicles are qualified for uploads.
- New templates for uploads can be downloaded on the upload page for the selected transaction.
- Ability to copy qualified transactions to future registration year if renewal is paid.